Collagen is an essential protein produced in large quantities by human organism indispensable for tissue elasticity and regeneration
- Collagen is present in the composition of bones, skin, ligaments, cartilage and tendons but with the age, this natural protein is crumbling and losing its effectiveness, causing decreased bone density, blood vessel pain and appearance of wrinkles.
- Due to this the inclusion of this protein in the daily diet to replenish it is necessary that the body can no longer produce by self.
- Although many nutritionists recommend more food consumption, it is not advisable in this case because this protein is only found in foods with excessive sugar and fat content such as jellies and sausage, plus many foods lose much of its protein content during the cooking process.
- The ideal minimum consumption is 10g per day and its benefits are noticed in one to three months.
- Although consumption should be for life, but remember to consult your doctor before starting to consume.
- This product contains type I and type II hydrolyzed collagen and reinforced with hyaluronic acid, Methylmethanesulfonate (MSM), Vitamin D3,
and Boswellia Serrata.
There are no reviews yet.